A variety of dining experiences to suit every taste
Enjoy delicious Scottish dishes in sumptuous surroundings at our four-star hotel and country club where our Chefs are proud to serve up a range of seasonal menus.
You are spoilt for choice at Dalmahoy. We have formal and informal dining experiences for every occasion, here are just a few examples:
- Celebrate a special occasion with a romantic meal in our Pentland Restaurant, looking out over the golf course and grounds
- Treat a loved one to champagne afternoon tea in the relaxed atmosphere of the Douglas Lounge
- Unwind in front of the log fire in the Cocktail Bar with a cheese and whisky board and put the world to rights into the wee small hours
- Enjoy some food in the Brasserie with all the family, kids eat free*, after going for a swim in the pool
- Join friends for a drink in the James Braid Bar after your round and watch the latest sporting action unfold on the big screen
- Sit on the balcony in the late summer evenings and watch the sunset whilst enjoying some freshly cooked food from our outdoor barbecue
- Gather friends and family to celebrate a big birthday or life event in one of our private rooms in the main house with a menu specially designed for you…
The importance of local produce from sustainable sources is reflected in our Scottish-inspired menus. Our Chefs produce a range of seasonal menus, using hand-picked ingredients, some of which are freshly grown in our on-site herb garden. Where possible, we work with the finest local producers to source the very best ingredients. Whether that be seafood from the west coast of Scotland, meat from local farmers or craft beer from a nearby brewery, local provenance is important to us and we believe it’s important to our guests too.