- If you have any coronavirus symptoms before your visit – fever, continuous cough, or loss of taste or smell – please stay at home. We will happily reschedule your stay or refund your deposit
DEVELOPING SYMPTOMS AT DALMAHOY
- It’s possible you could develop symptoms after you arrive at Dalmahoy
- It’s vital you let our reception team or duty manager know you feel unwell as soon as possible
- If you’re able to leave, we will ask you to return home immediately avoiding close proximity to other guests and staff
- If this isn’t possible (for instance, if you are too unwell to drive) we will ask you to self-isolate in your room
- We will contact NHS Scotland for the most current recommended next actions, including assisting them with their Test and Trace programme
- It is mandatory for face coverings to be worn by all guests when entering, exiting or moving around the hotel, or when not eating or drinking whilst sat at a table
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the resort
- Always sanitise before entering one of our bars or restaurants and when entering and departing the hotel
- Guests requesting porter service will be assisted, with physical distancing in place
- The porter trolley will be sanitised after each use
- Service is restricted to delivery to the bedroom door
- Please follow the signage in our lobby to ensure physical distancing
- All key cards and pens will be sanitised before and after each us
NO ROOM ENTRY FOR OUR TEAM
- At check-in guests will be offered a “No room entry” option, which will ensure all our team’s interactions with the guest happen outside the bedroom door, including luggage delivery, room service, and delivery of fresh linen and towels
- Contactless payment will be encouraged throughout the guest experience, where possible
- "Drop & Go" check-out will be offered
- Card machines (POS terminals) are sanitised after each use and our team will not touch guests’ cards
- Our lifts are limited to use by one room or party at a time, and will be sanitised every 2 hours
- Maintain safe distancing limits set by the Government from members of our team and other hotel guests outside your own group at all times
- Public areas, including restaurants and bars, have been specially set up to enable physical distancing
- All our spaces will operate with a maximum occupancy limit. Reservations are mandatory in our restaurants
FOLLOW THE SIGNS
- In some locations, we’ll be operating a queuing system or one-way routes to facilitate safe movement around the resort
- Keep your eyes peeled for the signs and directions that will guide you around and just ask one of our team if you need any help
DINING & SOCIALISING
- Our bars and restaurants will be open to members, residents and non-residents.
- The wearing of face-coverings (unless exempt) when not seated by all customers is mandatory in all hospitality venues.
- You will be asked by Dalmahoy to provide your contact details (for each person) for Test and Protect purposes. This information is retained for 21 days with a view to sharing with Test and Protect Teams, if required.
- Physical distancing and good hand hygiene remain the most effective measures in reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our Pentland Restaurant.
We recommend pre-booking for all dining outlets in the hotel.
Breakfast, 7am - 11am
Lunch, 11am - 2pm
Afternoon Tea, 2pm - 4pm
Dinner - 5pm - close, last orders, 9.30pm
Customer update: Our Brasserie is currently closed until mid-September as we work on our new menus.
James Braid Bar
Open 7am – 5pm.
Our bars and restaurants have been set-up to ensure 1-metre plus social distancing and adherence to the updated Scottish Government guidelines. We ask that:
- All guests refrain from moving any furniture in the bars & restaurants
- As per the updated indoor gathering guidelines, all guests socialise in tables of up to a maximum of 10 people from 4 households per table
- All guests follow these updated guidelines at all times in the bar, restaurant and across the full resort
- Room service will be available from 11am to 11pm
- Both food and alcoholic beverages will be available via room service
FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES
- Our team will be working tirelessly to ensure our guests can continue to focus on having an enjoyable experience with us, whilst ensuring safety as a priority
- If a guest or a member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause upset or distress to a third party or to hotel or guest property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to curtail the stay and request that the person(s) concerned leave the hotel
- No refunds or return travel arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such a curtailment
If you have any questions or concerns during your time with us, please just ask a member of the team, or Dial 0 (zero) from your room to connect to our Front Desk team. You can contact email@example.com before your stay too.