- If you have any coronavirus symptoms before your visit – fever, continuous cough, or loss of taste or smell – please stay at home. We will happily reschedule your stay or refund your deposit
DEVELOPING SYMPTOMS AT DALMAHOY
- The incubation period for coronavirus is 2 –14 days, so it’s possible you could develop symptoms after you arrive at Dalmahoy
- It’s vital you let our reception team or duty manager know you feel unwell as soon as possible
- If you’re able to leave, we will ask you to return home immediately avoiding close proximity to other guests and staff
- If this isn’t possible (for instance, if you are too unwell to drive) we will ask you to self-isolate in your room
- We will contact NHS Scotland for the most current recommended next actions, including assisting them with their Test and Trace programme
- It is mandatory for face coverings to be worn by all guests when entering, exiting or moving around the hotel, or when not eating or drinking whilst sat at a table.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the resort
- Always sanitise before entering one of our bars or restaurants and when entering and departing the hotel
- Our guests will enter the hotel through doors that are either propped open or manually operated by an employee, to minimise the volume of physical contact made with the door
- Guests requesting porter service will be assisted, with physical distancing in place
- The porter trolley will be sanitised after each use
- Service is restricted to delivery to the bedroom door
- Please follow the signage in our lobby to ensure physical distancing
- All key cards and pens will be sanitised before and after each us
NO ROOM ENTRY FOR OUR TEAM
- At check-in guests will be offered a “No room entry” option, which will ensure all our team’s interactions with the guest happen outside the bedroom door, including luggage delivery, room service, and delivery of fresh linen and towels
- Contactless payment will be encouraged throughout the guest experience, where possible
- "Drop & Go" check-out will be offered
- Card machines (POS terminals) will be sanitised after each use and our team will not touch guests’ cards
- Our lifts will be limited to use by one room or party at a time, and will be sanitised every 2 hours
- Maintain safe distancing limits set by the Government (currently 2 metres) from members of our team and other hotel guests outside your own group at all times
- Public areas, including restaurants and bars, have been specially set up to enable physical distancing
- All our spaces will operate with a maximum occupancy limit. Reservations are mandatory in all of our restaurants
FOLLOW THE SIGNS
- In some locations, we’ll be operating a queuing system or one-way routes to facilitate physical distancing
- Keep your eyes peeled for the signs and directions that will guide you around and just ask one of our team if you need any help
DINING & SOCIALISING
- Following the latest Government announcement, as of Monday 2nd November, we are under Tier 3 restrictions.
- This means that our bars and restaurants can now open again to members and non-residents until 6pm.
- Please note, we are required to temporarily suspend the sale of alcohol across the resort. We are also unable to allow guests to bring their own alcohol for consumption in our outlets.
- Current guidelines allow a maximum of six guests from two households to still meet together indoors in a bar or restaurant, with appropriate safety measures in place.
- Our Cocktail Bar and Pentland Restaurant close at 10pm. Room service, with complimentary tray charges, will be available from 7am until midnight, 7 days.
- Please note that alcohol will be available to purchase with room service until 11pm, 7 days.
- All bars and restaurants at Dalmahoy are 1-metre plus physical distancing zones.
FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES
- Our team will be working tirelessly to ensure our guests can continue to focus on having an enjoyable experience with us, whilst ensuring safety as a priority
- If a guest or a member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause upset or distress to a third party or to hotel or guest property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to curtail the stay and request that the person(s) concerned leave the hotel
- No refunds or return travel arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such a curtailment
If you have any questions or concerns during your time with us, please just ask a member of the team, or Dial 0 (zero) from your room to connect to our Front Desk team. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org before your stay too.