This month, we're focusing on our Family Package, perfect with the October school holidays taking place this month.
If you haven't already heard, we've just launched an exciting new add-on for the family package - an indoor camping experience for little ones. The indoor camping experience can be added onto any room reservation at online checkout (or when you call our Reservations team direct) and costs £15 per tent, and includes a camping tent for two pitched right inside the hotel room, sleeping bag and torch per child, lanterns and animal-themed string lights for happy campers. For full details on our indoor camping experience please visit this page.
The indoor camping experience can be booked for stays from Friday 11th October onwards - just in time for school holiday fun!
Plus, we also have lots of active activities to help keep kids entertained with our brand new play park, explore our extensive grounds, nature trails and driving range or take a dip in the on-site pool. What’s more, kids stay and eat for free.*
Afternoon tea is also included in this tasty package - choose from Traditional, Gentlemen's or Kids and make some sweet memories after a busy morning adventuring.
And, if you’re looking to discover Edinburgh and the surrounding area then you can choose from a range of activities including Innoflate (a bouncy castle park in Livingston), Jupiter Artland, Edinburgh Castle, The Five Sisters Zoo (West Calder) or Dynamic Earth to name a few!
- Overnight stay in a Classic Twin Room with 2 Double Beds
*Optional Add on - Indoor Camping Experience*
- Kids welcome pack
- Kids eat free*
- Afternoon tea
- Pop up play area over school holidays and giant garden games
- *Brand new outdoor kids play park*
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & free parking
All this from only £149 midweek and £169 over weekends
* Terms: Offer applies to a maximum of 2 children aged 12 and under per full paying adult. Children gain a complimentary breakfast, this applies to bed and breakfast packages as well as guests who are booked on a room only rate and pay on the day. For dinner; up to two children will be able to dine complimentary from the children’s menu when dining with an adult that has a main course, valid in every outlet.