DINING & SOCIALISING
Further to the Scottish Government update on Tuesday 22nd September, it was announced that a maximum of six people from two households will still be permitted to meet together indoors in a bar or restaurant, with appropriate safety measures in place.
Following the latest Government announcement on Wednesday 7th October, we are required to temporarily suspend the sale of alcohol across the resort from Friday 9th October at 6pm until Monday 2nd November.
Please note, as of Friday 24th September, our Cocktail Bar and Pentland Restaurant will close at 10pm. Room service (no alcohol), with complimentary tray charges, will be available from 7am until midnight, 7 days.
Please note, all bars and restaurants at Dalmahoy are 1-metre plus physical distancing zones.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our Pentland Restaurant will be offered at tables for up to 6 guests, with a maximum of two households per table.
Our James Braid Bar and Cocktail Bar have been set-up to ensure 1-metre plus social distancing and adherence to the updated Government guidelines. We ask that:
- All guests refrain from moving any furniture in the bars
- As per the updated indoor gathering guidelines, all guests socialise in tables of up to a maximum of 6 people from two households per table
- All guests follow these updated guidelines at all times in the bar, restaurant and across the full resort
GOLF & LEISURE
Our Championship East Course and Resort West Course are open to members, hotel residents and visitors. We have been following the guidance from Scottish Golf and have installed a suitable framework for safe play.
This framework aims to protect the health and wellbeing of our golf team, our members and guests. Our leisure club reopened on Monday 7th September. Our reopening action plan has been carefully carried out to ensure our members and residents can focus on having an enjoyable experience with us on your return.
Please note, we are operating a pre-booking system for all gym, fitness classes and swimming session slots, and the following guidelines provide further information and details on how to book.
Beauty Essentials is now open. Please call the Salon directly to book your treatment - full details here.
- Our children’s play park is now open
- Physical distancing and traffic flow will be marked out where practical
- Capacity numbers within our golf and retail shop will be managed by our golf team
- All high touch points within our retail outlets will be sanitised at least once per hour and any clothing item uplifted by guests will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Print magazines and newspapers will be suspended.
- Card machine (POS) terminals will be sanitised between each guest use, and before and after each shift
- This service will be suspended for the month of September