DINING & SOCIALISING
From our reopening on Thursday, 29 April, we will be operating under the relevant Scottish Government guidance around socialising.
From 26 April, (should data permit) up to 6 people from 2 households can socialise indoors in a public place such as a café or restaurant. Our bars and restaurants will be open to members, residents and non-residents. No alcohol is permitted to be served indoors.
Please note, whilst we are required to temporarily suspend the sale of alcohol indoors across in our bars and restaurants, we can serve alcohol to residents with room service to 11pm. We are also unable to allow guests to bring their own alcohol for consumption in our outlets.
All bars and restaurants at Dalmahoy are 1-metre plus physical distancing zones.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our Pentland Restaurant will be offered at tables for up to *6 guests, with a maximum of two households per table.
Our Cocktail Bar has been set-up to ensure 1-metre plus social distancing and adherence to the updated Government guidelines. We ask that:
- All guests refrain from moving any furniture in the bars
- As per the updated indoor gathering guidelines, all guests socialise in tables of up to a maximum of *6 people from two households per table
- All guests follow these updated guidelines at all times in the bar, restaurant and across the full resort
- *Data permitting
Our Championship East Course and Resort West Course are open to hotel residents, members and visitors.
We have been following the guidance from Scottish Golf and have installed a suitable framework for safe play. This framework aims to protect the health and wellbeing of our golf team, our members and guests.
Our leisure club reopens on Monday, 26 April to members.
Our reopening action plan will be carefully carried out to ensure our members and residents can focus on having an enjoyable experience with us.
Please note, we are operating a pre-booking system for all gym, fitness classes and swimming session slots. We will upload the guidelines shortly for members and residents shortly.
Gym Guidelines - Members (coming soon)
Swimming Pool Guidelines - Members (coming soon)
Leisure Club Guidelines - Residents (coming soon)
Beauty Essentials will reopen on Thursday, 29 April. Please call the Salon directly to book your treatment - full details here
- Our children’s play park will reopen on Thursday, 29 April
- Physical distancing and traffic flow will be marked out where practical
- Capacity numbers within our golf and retail shop will be managed by our golf team
- All high touch points within our retail outlets are sanitised at least once per hour
- Card machine (POS) terminals are sanitised between each guest use, and before and after each shift
- This service is currently suspended